5 Best AI Writing Software Tools for Content Creators (2022)
Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies have come a long way in a short time. These technologies were traditionally limited to clearly defined tasks with guidelines. However, they are now able to perform creative tasks like writing.
There are many options when it comes to AI writing software, which can be used to generate long-form content, create engaging titles, reduce writing errors, and increase production time.
Here is an overview of the 5 best AI writing software tools:
1. Jasper (formerly Jarvis)
Many recognize Jasper as the best overall AI writing assistant, leading the market with its impressive features and quality. You first provide it with keywords, which Jasper then analyzes before creating sentences, paragraphs or documents depending on the topic and tone of voice. He is able to produce a 1,500 word article in less than 15 minutes.
The platform offers 50+ AI content generation templates, including blog posts, emails, marketing copy, Facebook ad builder, Google ad builder, meta title and an SEO description, a press release and much more.
Here’s a look at some of Jasper’s best features:
- Over 11,000 free fonts and 2,500 writing style categories
- Supports over 25 languages
- Intuitive interface
- Long form writing assistant (over 1,000 words)
- Identify the key elements of the text (pronouns, verbs, nouns, etc.)
If you want to generate high-quality website copy and marketing copy, Writesonic’s AI-powered content generation technology is the answer. The tool lets you automatically generate blog posts, product descriptions, and marketing titles. Writesonic also allows you to create many variations of Google and Facebook ads in seconds.
Here is an overview of some of Writesonic’s main features:
- Produces unique content and a wide range of topics in seconds
- Integrated grammar correction tool
- Generates content for blog posts, ads, landing pages, product descriptions, and more.
- Reformulates and expands content
- Supports 24 languages
3. Ink Editor
INK Editor combines AI co-writing and an SEO assistant to help you develop content. The SEO Assistant aspect of the tool allows you to create content that will rank well on search engines and drive organic traffic. It achieves this through a patented AI system that analyzes content in real time while providing suggestions to improve SEO scores.
The other main feature, AI Co-Writing, helps generate high-performing copy. AI helps users write, rewrite and simplify sentences.
Here is an overview of some of the main features of INK Editor:
- Image optimization by compression and resizing
- Spelling and grammar correction
- AI writing, simplification and expansion features
- Integrates with WordPress
Wordtune is one of the most advanced AI writing software tools on the market. Instead of only performing tasks like grammar checking and rephrasing, it works to understand the real context and semantics of the words it powers. The technology allows you to create more engaging and engaging content through advanced neural network-based NLP technology.
After providing words to Wordtune, it paraphrases the content and rewrites it while improving the readability of the text.
Here’s a look at some of Wordtune’s most impressive features:
- Smart Paste Function
- Uses semantic analysis to rewrite articles
- Gives you full control over sentence length and style
- Integrates with social media platforms
- Is completely cloud-based
5. Young tree
The last AI writing software tool covered here is Sapling, an AI writing assistant software for messaging platforms and CRMs. The software tool is particularly useful for sales and support teams, helping them write personalized customer responses.
Sapling relies on a machine-learning algorithm to detect language glitches and errors, allowing it to be much more accurate than traditional spell-checking tools. All this results in better communication between companies and their customers.
Here are some of Sapling’s best features:
- Auto-complete feature to speed up responses
- Stores and retrieves responses to the most common queries
- Performance-based reports
- Has a high level of security
- Quick and easy installation
There are many AI software writing tools on the market, helping individuals and businesses avoid mistakes that could harm their brand. With new advancements in AI technologies, these tools are also incredibly beneficial for generating fresh and engaging content. Using any of these 5 best AI writing software tools can take your content to the next level while saving time and increasing production.